Hello. I write about futures topics for leading media organisations, and create inspiring copy for NGOs and businesses.
Perhaps you’ve read my piece on drone journalism for the Guardian? Or this one on the Internet of Things? You’ll also find my byline in The Independent, How We Get To Next, The Long View and many other publications – usually above an article that explores predictions about the future of cities, services, culture or society.
Need a brilliant copywriter? I create engaging, highly readable reports, website content and blog posts for the likes of Forum for the Future, Microsoft, Sainsbury’s and TalkTalk. And I’ve also copy-edited books published by Pan Macmillan.
1. I have over ten years’ experience writing for leading publications.
2. I always meet deadlines.
3. I redraft and edit every piece until it shines.
4. I have expert knowledge of futures topics.
5. I’m an experienced editor with a deep understanding of the English language.
6. I have excellent interviewing skills.
7. I’m friendly, adaptable and quick to respond to questions.
A few organisations I’ve written for: