Hello. I write about future trends for leading media organisations, and create inspiring copy for NGOs and businesses.
Perhaps you’ve read my piece on drone journalism for The Guardian? Or this one on the Internet of Things and energy costs? You’ll also find my byline in The Independent, The Long View and many other publications – usually above an article that explores predictions about the future of cities, services, culture or society.
I write engaging, jargon-free reports, website material and blog posts for the likes of Forum for the Future, Microsoft, Sainsbury’s and TalkTalk. And I’ve copy-edited books published by Pan Macmillan.
1. I have over ten years’ experience writing for leading publications.
2. I always meet deadlines.
3. I redraft and edit every piece until it shines.
4. I have expert knowledge of futures topics.
5. I’m an experienced editor with a deep understanding of the English language.
6. I have excellent interviewing skills.
7. I’m friendly, adaptable and quick to respond to questions.
A few of the organisations I’ve worked with: